There are many best investment plans launched by government of India to boost the financial stability of the citizens and to make India a economically developed nation. These investments schemes also act as social security for the consumer and also ensure a comfortable future for the common citizen. Let us look at 7 Indian government schemes for best investment plan-
- Sukanya samriddhi Yojna – It is a small saving scheme for your daughter’s marriage. It is a part of government of India’s “Beti bachao Beti padhao mission”. This scheme is aimed at education and marriage of girl’s child. You can open an account on your daughter’s name between 0-10 year’s age. Minimum amount to be invested is Rs 1000 and maximum money that can be invested is Rs 150000 a year. Scheme tenure is 21 years with no premature withdrawal allowed. A girl child can operate this account after attaining age of 10 years. Interest rates in this scheme are around 8.5% annually.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema yojana – It is a life insurance scheme launched government of India in budget of 2015. You need to pay Rs 330 as premium per year and will receive 2 Lakhs in case of policyholder’s death.
- National pension scheme – This is a voluntary pension scheme introduced to fulfill your retirement requirements. It provides tax benefits for investment up to Rs 50000 under section 80CD in addition to 150000 under section 80C. This scheme has dual advantage of tax benefits as well as retirement saving.
- Public provident Fund (PPF) – It is a long term saving scheme launched by government of India. The savings on this account usually earns a rate of interest of around 8.1% compounded annually. You can open a PPF account with initial investment of Rs 100. This scheme also has advantage of tax exemption and is a perfect option investment option for salaried individuals.
- Atal Pension Yojana – This scheme guarantees a pension of 1 thousand to 5 thousand for a holder after reaching age of 60. Under this scheme government would also contribute 50% of the money. This investment scheme is best suitable for individuals under lower income group or working in unorganized sector.
- National Saving certificate (NSC) – NSC is a very popular savings and investments option in India. This is a bond issued by a government of India for a period of 5 to 10 years. Investments up to Rs 1 Lakhs are tax exempted under section 80C. It provides an annualized return of 8.1% and is one of the most popular investment schemes for government employees.
- Pradhan Mantri jan Dhan Yojana – This scheme is perfect for economically weaker section of the society who does not have a banking account. This scheme offers basic financial services like saving account, deposit account, insurance, pension, remittance to the account holder. An account holder can contribute minimum of Rs 500 to maximum of Rs 2 lakhs.
The entire investment options scheme discussed above provides a good return with additional advantage of tax saving under different schemes, that is why they tend to fall under some best investment plans of India. These schemes are best option for an individual who wants security as well as income for future. With government backing these schemes, you can be rest assured about safety of your money and returns.