A loan against property (LAP) is one of the most useful financial product from a borrower’s point of view. This loan is provided on a certain percentage value of property. This percentage usually varies from 40% to 80% in most cases. Apart from banks, there are large numbers of NBFC providing loan against property. Usually, banks have a very rigid policy regarding loan against property mortgage. In this case, it is best to approach NBFCs for your loan requirements. Let us look at various NBFC providing loan against property in Delhi-
- PNB housing finance – PNB housing finance limited (PNBHFL) is a 28 years old public sector company headquartered in Delhi. It has been in operations for past 28 years and is one of the largest NBFC providing loan against property in the country.
- DHFL – DHFL (Dewan housing finance limited) is one of the largest housing finance company in the country. It is headquartered in Mumbai with a large number of branches all across the country.
- Edelwesis – This company is headquartered in Mumbai is one of the large players in loan against property in Delhi. It was founded in 1995 by Mr. Rashesh Shah and Mr. Venkat Ramaswamy.
- Aditya Birla finance limited – ABFL is one of the most reputed NBFC providing loan against property in India. This company was certified as ISO 9001:2008 across all core processes in March 2013.
- Tata Capital – Tata capital was established in 2007. It is a subsidiary of legendary Tata Sons limited. It is one of the few NBFC to be remed as systematically important non deposit accepting non banking financial services company by RBI. It is one of the first choices for consumers searching for NBFC providing loan against property in Delhi.
- Indiabulls housing finance – Indiabulls housing finance was incorporated in in May 2005 as as a subsidiary of Indiabulls financial services Limited. It is one of the largest NBFC providing loan against property in Delhi.
There are many more NBFC providing loan against property in Delhi including LIC housing finance, Gruh Finance, Repco home finance, can fin homes, GIC housing finance etc. Apart from this, you can also choose from new age lending options like peer to peer lending platforms to fulfill your needs for credit.